1. Hell, Michigan
2. Wizard Island, Crater Lake National Park, Oregon
3. You build the opposite of an extension to your living
4. room, bisecting the space with faux wood paneling,
5. containing me safely within the resulting tomb.
6. Hitchcock’s Hideaway, Saskatchewan
7. I remain silent in the darkness while you sleep
8. on the couch with the TV left on.
9. Christ the Redeemer, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Victor Shaw is the social media curator for Driving Range Review and an undergrad at Wayne State University. His work is unpublished and so is he. I’m waiting for you in the shallow pools.
@pajamashaw on twitter